June 28, 2009

What I'm Into Right Now...


Raphael Young - architecturally and geometrically inspired shoe designer, it's no wonder where he got his talent from, his uncle contributed shoe designs for YSL. This is my wedding shoe! Ha, not really but this shoe would be killer in any muted outfit, and the shoe itself would be the main event.

Geraldine Saglio - Assistant Stylist to Fashion Director Emmanuelle Alt for French Vogue. She has legs for days and plays it up so well, now if only I could hack those 4 inch heels as easily. I'm also in love with her clothing choices of rotating sheer tights, cigarette jeans, wide legged jeans, or bare legs. Either way she looks effortless and chic.

Stephen Webster - Jewellery designer. I like his peices because their a bit more rough and devilish and I could care less that Christina Aguilara is the main sponsor at the moment, I still want to own a piece of his jewellery one day...

Paul Frank - who remembers PF? I wasn't a total fan compared to Hello Kitty as a child but, this bike is pretty sweet for the beach and downtown errands, no?

1 comment:

romelee said...

hahah sweet ass shoes! i'll get them for you as the 'something new' part of the wedding thing for you sister dearest ;)