September 23, 2009

day seven at FLARE

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Shoes galore! :) I was pretty psyched to be trying on theses bad boys all day, since I'm the generic display size seven. I was convinced shoes would come in at 9 and 10 for the models of course but since the marketing director does e-talk episodes she pulled display sizes, aka - my size. Pretty sweet! I got to catalog some Louboutins, Elizabeth and James, Jimmy Choo's for H&M, and great Aldo designer rips like YSL and Balmain. Unfortunately I didnt get to photograph some of the garments that got pulled for the episode from Holts such as Alexander Wang (my fav!!), D&G, Helmut Lang and a couple H&M Fall samples. I would say being surrounded by designer shoes and clothes with the addition of being at the office when FLARE hosts their monthly birthday parties with cheese cake and strawberries, today was a great day.

Have a great rest of the week!


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

ALSO! Great news! I'm going to be at the 30th Anniversary Gala Event for FLARE, and I get suited up by JOE FRESH, head to toe. *Cross fingers we get to keep the whole get up!

No comments: