February 02, 2010

NYC Fall 2010 Collection Countdown...

I've always enjoyed Fall/Winter collections to Spring/Summer. It could be because I enjoy the layering and bundling, and the muted, darker colours. I promised this year I would put a little more punch into my wardrobe, colour wise, but I have yet to commit to it. Over the weekend I hauled ass to Ikea and purchased beautiful wooden white hangers. I cleaned out my closet hoping to eliminate the keepers and the pieces that simply sit around that do nothing for me. I've decided to sell off the clothes that I don't use anymore inorder to start saving for a grad gift trip for myself. So far, it's been successful with my sister and cousin eyeing my old treasures. Who knew I had so much clothes and accessories lying around. (Of course Dennis has been telling me that all along.)

I'm really excited for next week! Though I will not be attending, maybe one day I will, is New York's Fall 2010 shows! I'm excited to see my fav, Alexander Wang! After NYC shows, I'll be glued to style.com waiting to see the Fall collections of Rick Owens, Stella McCartney, Burberry Prorsum, Chanel, Givenchy, Balmain and Alexander McQueen! This is actually the only time I wish I had an iphone.

So 9 days until then...

weheartit

No comments: