March 30, 2011

F/W 2011 LG Fashion Week



Pink Tartan - Greta Constantine - Denis Gagnon

Fashion week in Toronto is very much alive and there's so much talent here. The venue is once again at the Heritage Center and although I miss the large white tents at Nathan Phillips, this new venue is a fresh change.

With Greta, Mark Fast, Pink Tartan and Joe Fresh, unveiling their collection earlier this week, I can't help but dream of Fall/Winter wear and skipping summer all together. I'll be making my way to Lucian Matis f/w 2011 "Chaos" collection tonight and I'm excited to see what he shows tonight, two seasons ago I was obsessing over the draping and head gear. I'm was all in! Definitely excited to see the crowd and some familiar faces tonight! LGFW, you never disappoint.

Image Source: flare.com

No comments: