May 01, 2009

Meet Alexa Chung

Listening to: Lenka - The Show (I can't get enough)

Alexa Chung, Brit Model and TV host. I took notice of her ever since watching Gok's Fashion Fix. She's this petite beautiful half Chinese and English girl who never looks over done, mixing high end pieces, such as her coveted Louis Vuitton summer 09 heels, with really cheap disposable fashion from Topshop. Her style is very feminine but it's easy street wear, lots of layering. She balances out her petite frame by keeping the top portion of her body layered and slightly oversized but knows to keep her bottom half tapered. She wears a lot of skirts and should since she has legs for days!! I love her style. She is so petite and a being model, clothes just drape nicely over her. Boo! Ha, here I am again envying the puny girls. Ha. I assembled a collage of some of the many outfits that I enjoyed on her. I'm most likely looking to her for this summer's effortless cool outfits for myself. Toodles.

No comments: