March 16, 2010

Face Off: Givenchy v.s J.Campbell in wedges


Is it evil to say that I was actually waiting for Jeffery Campbell to rip these babies off the runway? The majority who purchase Jeffery Campbell know that he's notrious for ripping off designer shoes (ie: Acne wedges, Burberry Prorsum treaded booties, to Chanel clogs) but I've been in love with the Givenchy spring 2010 wedges since they debuted last year, and I'm pretty impressed! I'm simply obsessed with wedges! To be decked out in Givenchy would be a dream but to own a pair of those delicious wedges would be enough to satisfy me for the year. (yes, the year. I am materialistic, and I am not ashamed.) Unfortunately, I could not locate the actual price of the original but the Jeffrey Campbell is priced at $120 a pop. I'm excited and not ashamed of this one. What do you think, it's obvious Givenchy is superior in every aspect and detail, but what do you think about the replica?

2 comments:

CM said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
CM said...
This comment has been removed by the author.