November 09, 2009

it's seriously time to party


I've always wanted to host a party on a roof top! I have a balcony, but it's too small to bbq on, and I suppose having a bbq grill would help in realizing that dream. Ha. Anyways, I wanted to share that we (sister and cousin) bagged a new apartment! It's a town house with three floors, 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, 2 sky lights, and a recording room downstairs. Don't ask. The recording room isn't that spectacular, but it's so random to have. Anyway, our move in date is right before exams, which is perfect since exam time will be hectic and moving would be hell. Along with the good news of bagging the new apartment, I finally got a part time gig at Urban Outfitters. I'm psyched that I didn't have to settle working for a retail store that made me dress like a tool. Or worse, a cashier at a grocery store. Not to say it's a crummy job, but it has nothing to do with what I want to do in life. But I suppose any job at this point being a student is a means to an end.

I'm also hoping to go home earlier in December for christmas. My internship would end by then, we'll see if I'm offered an extention :) You'll be the second to know (first would be dennis) Anyways, I think I have everything in control again, income-wise. ha. I was literally so broke from May to present because of school. Graduating in June of next year is so amazing, but then there comes debt. bah.

live life for the moment. right?

Have a great week!

1 comment:

fictionary said...

HOMG I MUST SEE THIS NEW PLACE!!!!!!!!!!!